Rhino SafeStow4 in Pyle
SafeStow4 is the perfect tool for transporting ladder systems on the roof of your vehicle. SafeStow4® enables you to load/unload, secure and assists in lifting ladders onto the roof of your vehicle all from the safety of ground level at the rear of the vehicle.
- Enables Safe Loading, Securing & Lifting Of Ladders Onto The Roof The Vehicle
- New BeltStow & Anti-Vibration Assembly System Enhances Overall Ladder Protection
- Available In Four Options To Carry Single, Dual, Extra Wide & Special Purpose Ladders
- Special Purpose SafeStow4® Designed For Carrying Fibre Glass Ladder Systems
- Fully Adjustable Gas-Ram Assisted Lifting & Lowering
- Constructed From Highly Robust Aluminium Alloy
- Stainless Steel Components
- Available in 2.2 & 3.1m Lengths (van dependent)
- Lockable For Added Security (Padlock Not Included)
- TUV Rheinland Certified & 20g Crash Tested
SafeStow4 has been designed to fit to roof rack or roof bar systems (minimum of 3 cross bars required) in order to load, secure, lift and lower your ladder systems whilst keeping both feet firmly planted on the floor.
SafeStow4 is constructed from highly robust aluminium alloy which makes it lightweight, rust resistant and aesthetically pleasing to enhance your roof bar or roof rack system. Ladders are better protected than ever with our new Anti-Vibration assembly, hardwearing double restraining strap system and new wider and deeper rubber cross bar inserts.
SafeStow4 also features our new BeltStow system which has been designed to securely hold straps away when ladders are not in use on the SafeStow4